Blog Archive

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Someone New

It is with slow progress that I become someone new. I am not the same as yesteyear. And tomorrow I will be someone else than today. It Is only by observation that I am made aware. Each event and nonevent that occurs reshapes me in suttle unnoticed personality. To my younger self the events of life seemed all incumposing and there eventual change upon me unnoticed. As I grow older and reflect upon my life I can now see the magnatude of difference between who I was and who I am. Therefore I must in wisdom acknowledge that who I am is not
Who I am becoming.
So I ponder that actuality. On the day I go to meet my creator, who will I be? What lessons will I have learned? What will I wished I had spoken? What will I wished I had not spoken?
Whatsoever things are pure and lovely!
That is who I hope to be on the day I meet my creator.


No comments: